- Spain’s OHL said to win €575 million contract for rail line linking Mexico City and Toluca.
- High-efficiency power generator Scuderi Group of the US signs Power Purchase Agreement with Mexican developer and gaming company AHIS, aiming to lower AHIS electrical costs.
- Oncobiologics of the US and Mexico’s Laboratorios Liomont announce a partnership to develop, make and sell biosimilar monoclonal antibody products for the Mexican market.
- Canada’s NuRAN Wireless selected by Rhizomatica non-profit group in Oaxaca to supply mobile and broadband wireless solutions to connect low-density rural Mexican communities.
- BBVA’s Bancomer Transfer Services agrees with Wal-Mart de Mexico y Centroamerica to allow Bancomer Transfer clients to collect remittances directly at Wal-Mart Mexico stores.
- Spain’s Tuenti Móvil begins international expansion, launching cell-phone service in Mexico.
Hasta la próxima!