- US SEC and Hewlett Packard settle SEC charges of violation of US anti-corruption statutes in three countries, including Mexico. HP to pay US $108 million in accord.
- Canada’s Las Vegas From Home will offer its latest HTML5 mobile social gaming platform in Mexico through digital distribution network of Germany’s Mondia Media.
- US-based Space Monkey cloud storage device will transfer manufacture of 1TB storage units to Guadalajara, Mexico from China to lower total manufacturing costs.
- Moody’s upgrades Mexican telecoms firm Maxcom’s debt after exit from bankruptcy.
- Mexican independent web services analyst mexico.bestwebdesignagencies.com, ranks website development firms in April; arrobawebdesign.com is number one.
- UK oil engineering group Penspen opens new headquarters in Villahermosa, Mexico to broaden project activity and training doubling country employment to 100 from 50.
- Norway’s TGS says it signed a Letter of Intent with Seabird Exploration to charter up to four 2D seismic vessels for offshore Mexico over the next 36 months in order to launch regional seismic program once new Mexican energy regulations approved.
- Fisterra Energy and CEMEX reach financial close on 252MW wind farm project in Nuevo Leon. When built, US $650-million project to be largest Mexican onshore wind farm.
Hasta la próxima!