- Mexican steel products maker SIMEC to invest US $700 million in new special bar quality steel plant to produce products for automotive and oil and gas industries.
- Nelson Global Products of the US to open precision tubing and sheet metal making and distribution facility in Monterrey to serve truck and recreational vehicle makers.
- Cambridge, UK EdTech online social learning platform Knowledge Transmission inks distribution accord for social learning courses with Mexico’s Provesa and Mantis ELT.
- Mintra Training Portal of the UK wins ‘six-figure’, three-year contract to supply online integrated learning management system to Mexican oil services company Oro Negro.
- Desalitech of the US signs MOU with Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies to negotiate partnership to bring advanced, high recovery water solutions to Mexico.
- CEO of Mexican oil services company Oceanografia held for questioning in connection with investigation into Citibank fraud case; volunteered for questioning.
Hasta la próxima!