- América Móvil and Grupo Televisa ordered by Mexico telecoms regulator IFT to share infrastructure with competitors; IFT tenders for two new national TV networks.
- US-based private equity fund manager Northgate Capital acquires minority stake Health Digital Systems of Mexico in agreement with US $25 million capital injection.
- Stonehenge Telecom of the US to expand into Mexican and Latin American Markets through micro-lending and mobile payment systems, prepaid credit card platform.
- Spanish video game developer Pink Noise opens Mexico City studio to adapt video games for Latin American market; expansion on 15th anniversary of firm’s founding.
- US maker of water-based, clean energy technology for engine fuel economy and lower greenhouse gas emissions HydroPhi expands bus field testing to Mexico.
- Canada’s NanoStruck signs Letter of Intent (LOI) with town of El Tuito to use its NanoPure system to treat water from Mexican Cabo Corrientes municipality.
- UK-based Mexican food reseller Mexgrocer.co.uk agrees with Amazon to sell its products on Amazon’s UK website as part of Amazon Fresh grocery service.
Hasta la próxima!