- Citigroup of the US says it discovers at least US $400 million in fraudulent loans in its Mexico unit; subsequent writedown reduced bank’s 2013 profit by US $235 million.
- Delta Air Lines and Aeroméxico inaugurate joint aircraft maintenance at Querétaro.
- US petrophysical analysis firm Paradigm says Mexican services company COMESA incorporates full Paradigm suite, helping cut time from seismic to first oil by 40%.
- Mexico’s Banorte to use sustainability software from credit360 of the US to track and analyze social, environmental and economic performance across entire bank group.
- Mexican airline Volaris converts to hosted passenger reservations, travel commerce and revenue accounting services from Navitaire of the US Terms not disclosed.
Hasta la próxima!