- Norway’s Seadrill and Fintech of Mexico create US$ 1.8 Billion SeaMex joint venture to manage five jack-up drilling rigs to be leased to state-owned Pemex for six years.
- Oculus Innovative Sciences of the US receives Mexican regulatory approval for mouth and throat infection treatment. Approval is first for its Microcyn-based product.
- GearSource® online gear marketplace’s Mexican licensee Showco SA to start GearSourceMexico.com and other sites 1 April, targeting growing Mexico clientele.
- Maxcom Telecommunications selects SAP applications and solutions to enhance operational flexibility and support internal reengineering to raise market share.
- Carlos Slim reportedly to more than double his shareholding in New York Times by year-end with excercise of warrants; shareholding may rise as high as 19%.
- mexico.bestwebdesignagencies.com issues ranking of the top professional website development firms in Mexico for February. Intermexico of Cuajimalpa highest ranked.
Hasta la próxima!