- Assurant of the US makes equity investment of US$115 million in Mexico’s Iké Asistencia, a services assistance business with 18 million Latin American customers. Link
- Germany’s Hella inaugurates US$ 90 million automotive lighting and electronics components factory in Irapuato; plant is company’s fifth facility in Mexico. Link
- Boeing completes first of two satellites for MexSat satellite communications system. Link
- Intellicheck Mobilisa of the US releases a new software product, MexiScan, for authenticating Mexican driver’s licenses and Ids, complementing its US products. Link
- UK’s Mintra Training portal lands three-year contract from Mexican Oro Negro to provide e-learning training portal with over 200 courses for offshore oil workers. Link
Hasta la próxima!