- Peru’s Belcorp to invest US $110 million in its first Mexican cosmetics production facility; plant to produce 60 million units; serve Mexico, Central America and the US. Link
- Mexican electronics and furniture retailer Grupo Elektra selects Manthan Systems’ ARC Solution Suite for the delivery of real-time retail analytics and mobile solutions. Link
- Canadian CounterPath says Mexico’s second cable operator, Cablemás, adds CounterPath’s Bria-based desktop, mobile softphone solution to residential offering. Link
- IBM and Tecnológico de Monterrey open Innovation and Digital Marketing Center at Tec de Monterrey’s Santa Fe campus with US $3.1 million investment, offering Big Data, analytics, and smarter marketing tools to faculty, students and entrepreneurs. Link
- CEMEX’s German unit adopts VAS® IT process-oriented software for raw materials from Germany’s FRITZ & MACZIOL to cover requirement for an IT logistics solution. Link
- Cisco to establish its fourth Support Center (CSC) in Mexico City to support North and Latin American customers and create customer servicing capacity in Spanish. Link
- Trucking firm Transportes Monroy Schiavon orders 100 new Volvo trucks equipped with I-Shifts, introducing of the high-tech transmission to the Mexican market. Link
Hasta la próxima!