- Mexico’s Alfa Group makes $937 million cash bid for Spain’s Campofrío Food Group after securing control over 44.5% of shares outstanding from key shareholders. Link
- Telecom Italia to sell 22.7% Telecom Argentina shareholding to Fintech, controlled by Mexico’s David Martinez; Fintech plans to tender for remaining outstanding shares. Link
- Spain’s Banco Sabadell to open Mexican affiliate in first step of internationalisation. Link
- Japan’s Asahi Glass Co. to build US460-million laminated automotive glass company at San Luis Potosí; third AGC plant in North America; operations to begin early 2016. Link
- Japan’s Mitsui Chemicals says it will increase its Mexican polypropylene output by 13,000 tons/year to meet growing demands of the automotive materials sector. Link
- Canana, Mexico/California production-distribution house, launches branded content unit to produce films and web series with narrative component to boost brand image. Link
Hasta la próxima!