- América Móvil withdraws US$9.7 billion takeover offer for Dutch operator KPN. Link
- Softtek becomes first Latin American-headquartered SAP application management service provider to be included in Gartner’s “Magic Quadrant” of 18 software firms. Link
- Grupo Lala raises approximately US$1 billion in IPO, selling 20.7% of share capital on Mexican and international exchanges; shares rise nearly 8% in first day’s trading. Link
- ICA Fluor JV between Empresas ICA and Fluor Corp. to revamp PMV’s vinyl chloride monomer plant at Veracruzoration. Estimated contract value US$205 million. Link
- Spain’s Telefónica takes strategic stake in Rhapsody music streaming provider to bring Napster music service to Latin America; size of Telefónica stake undisclosed. Link
Hasta la próxima!