- Mexico’s August “Entrepreneur’s Week” drew 63,000 attendees, according to INADEM. Link
- Mexican e-commerce volume grew 47% in 2012 from 2011, say AMIPCI figures. Link
- Nearly 80% of FDI into Mexico in last six years concentrated in five states, Economy Ministry reports. Link
- Mexico creased more businesses between 2007 and 2011 than the G7 countries, according to RSM Bogarín. Link
- Transport company ADO buys Grupo Avanza, Spain’s second-largest bussing concern; terms undisclosed. Link
- Aereomexico takes delivery of first of 19 Boeing 787 Dreamliners to boost Mexico City connections with New York, Tokyo, Paris. Link
- German auto parts maker Continental investing 280 Million Pesos in R&D center in Jalisco; will hire further 400 engineers there. Link
Hasta la próxima!